Not a Model
Today was Levi's first photo shoot. We failed at having newborn pictures take up until this point and I now know why they want them done before the baby is 2 weeks old... Levi took on a hard core attitude about posing and having anyone take his picture. His way of dealing with it was dirty and resulted in lots of laundry needing to be done.
The very very nice photographer did very well with our little grump! He peed twice on the blanket he was positioned on within the first 15 minutes of the shoot. He then let us work with him for about 30 minutes. Then peed on the photographer. Levi followed that by wanting to eat. We decided to leave the diaper on to be safe and then he spit up on the new blanket. He needed to be changed shortly after that and he pooped on the ottoman. Needless to say, the photographer received a tip for all her efforts.
I hope that we were able to get some good pictures out of the two and a half hours of the bodily fluid circus. I have learned that babies are machines, but instead of being well oiled like most machinery, they are filled with disgusting fluids. Levi is not shy about sharing these items and that is another reason as to why he will not be a model.
When told how his son was behaving, Ross had one thing to say "Awesome. That's my boy". I have one thing to say to that, "Pray for me"!
The very very nice photographer did very well with our little grump! He peed twice on the blanket he was positioned on within the first 15 minutes of the shoot. He then let us work with him for about 30 minutes. Then peed on the photographer. Levi followed that by wanting to eat. We decided to leave the diaper on to be safe and then he spit up on the new blanket. He needed to be changed shortly after that and he pooped on the ottoman. Needless to say, the photographer received a tip for all her efforts.
I hope that we were able to get some good pictures out of the two and a half hours of the bodily fluid circus. I have learned that babies are machines, but instead of being well oiled like most machinery, they are filled with disgusting fluids. Levi is not shy about sharing these items and that is another reason as to why he will not be a model.
When told how his son was behaving, Ross had one thing to say "Awesome. That's my boy". I have one thing to say to that, "Pray for me"!
I really enjoy reading about your new mommy hood. It will gets worse before it gets better. Enjoy it!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I feel your pain! Every time gavin does something gross, Javin high fives him! It is like having two children.
ReplyDelete