Round 3


Ross and I decided that we would for sure accept the house that is being offered to us on post, so we have started preparing for move #3. I really thought that the first two moves were very difficult, but #3 is proving to top that list. Packing, cleaning, and organizing is SO SO much more difficult when you have a 7 week old in the mix. Especially a 7 week old who has been diagnosed with a possible metabolic disorder and we cannot let him sleep for any more than 3 hours. 3 hours goes by extremely fast when your 3 hours start from the beginning of the feeding and not the end. His metabolic disorder is not life threatening, but it is causing me to break the rule of "Never Wake a Sleeping Baby". We were blessed with a little guy who enjoys to sleep through the night, but we are having to wake Levi up every three hours. I was recently told by a friend that my circles under my eyes are growing... Guess it is time to find a good concealer!



We are waiting for the phone call to let us know that our new home is ready for us to go check it out and make sure we are happy with it. I am pretty sure that when we walk in and see that we will have almost 1,000 square feet more than we do at the moment, that we will not care at all what the house looks like. We are so excited to not have our kitchen in our living room and have a closet for Ross to put his HUGE ruck sack in! We will also have a fenced in yard for our beast Juno to destroy! If nothing else, the yard is enough for us to make a decision to accept the house. Imagine a 950 square foot apartment, over sized furniture, and a 60 pound dog. It is so time for a yard.

A wonderful friend of ours came yesterday and packed up our kitchen for us. It was so great to have the help so when Levi needed my "assistance", the rhythm wasn't stopped. Bettie came in and knocked out 4 hours of packing like it was no big deal and I owe her more than just pizza and wings. I had been wishing that either my mom or dad would come and help me pack. I know from many years of packing homes up to clean fire damage that they are top notch packers and could have this place completed in a single day. Then Bettie came in and did it like she had also helped with fire jobs for the past 25 years! She is leaving Saturday for two weeks of training in the horrible state of Hawaii (poor poor Bettie) and she still gave me a day to help pack. Like I said, I owe her more than the pizza and wings we fed her last night. 

Hope to have a post tomorrow saying that the house is ready!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listening

Change of Identification

Late, but Never Forgotten Memory