Out of the Mouth of Moms

About a year ago I blogged about things that came out of my then 2 year old toddler's mouth. He still says some of the most random, hilarious, and infuriating things, but now I'm discovering that I say some phrases that I NEVER expected to say. Never, ever expected to say.

"Gentle love! We love our brother gently!"
                  - I know this is a battle that I will possibly never win, but whatever we can do to get Cam to his second birthday.

"Let go of Cameron's neck!"

"We do NOT put straws found in the Target parking lot in our mouths."

"How many more screws did you swallow?!"
                    -He swallowed one and threw it up pretty quickly and was fine afterwards. I, on the other hand, was not.

"Why are you eating leaves out of the tree?"

"I heard you when you said that you like to wear your underwear backwards and inside out, but your butt is not fully covered when you wear them like that."

"You told me you stepped in dog poop, so please do not get into my bed!"

"It's nice to be polite, but we do not need to hug all the Target employees good-bye."

"Stop pulling on my fingernails!" 
                   -He would make an excellent mob boss one day.

"Please do not hit Cameron with your dinosaur sticks."
                   -Our life is dino oriented these days.

"It hasn't been 24 hours since we watched "Twister", so no you cannot watch it right now."

"Sure, you can think the dinosaurs live in the 'dinosaur forest'. But when you get older we will discuss fossil fuels."

And by far my favorite thing to tell him on a daily basis:

"Not possible, Baby. We love you more."

I'm not sure how I'll be able to keep up with all of the insanity when Cameron and Levi are truly playing together. I know that it will be nice, but as we are discovering, Cameron doesn't seem to hear the word "no" and Levi is always up for an adventure.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listening

Change of Identification

Late, but Never Forgotten Memory