Words to Live By
Levi and I have been here with our Oklahoma family for about a month now. We have been having so much fun with the family and friends! We (a term I use loosely since Levi doesn't understand anything) have also picked up a few things that I would like to share with you.
Ben (age 6): Will Levi be a daddy when he grows up?
Me: I hope so.
Ben: I want to be a daddy when I grow up.
Joe (age 4): I don't!
Ben: Joe, you don't want to get married and have a baby like Ross and Kayla did?!?!
Joe: Nope.
Dad while watching "Days of Our Lives"
"Is that girl related to those Kardashian things?"
Me: How much do I love you?
Ben: I know, I know... To the moon and back...
Dad: Kayla, you should wean Levi and leave him here. You and Ross can make another one.
Joe: Sorry Kwaya...
Joe: Got your nose Wevi!
A few things have happened that have been milestones for Little Man. He now giggles (one of my favorite noises ever) and this morning he finally rolled over! I was really hoping that he would hold off for Ross to come home for the rolling over, but we didn't make it. I am thankful for technology because I was able to record both events and send them to him. I know it isn't the same, but I'm glad he is getting to see them as we are! I am ready for Ross to come back and spend some time with us before he takes off for another month of training.
Levi will be 4 months old on Tuesday. It is crazy to me that we have already had him for that long and that he has changed so much from the tiny, scary human we brought home from the hospital. He is still tiny in comparison to most humans I know, and still scary. Guess he hasn't changed all that much after all.
Ben (age 6): Will Levi be a daddy when he grows up?
Me: I hope so.
Ben: I want to be a daddy when I grow up.
Joe (age 4): I don't!
Ben: Joe, you don't want to get married and have a baby like Ross and Kayla did?!?!
Joe: Nope.
Dad while watching "Days of Our Lives"
"Is that girl related to those Kardashian things?"
Me: How much do I love you?
Ben: I know, I know... To the moon and back...
Dad: Kayla, you should wean Levi and leave him here. You and Ross can make another one.
Joe: Sorry Kwaya...
Joe: Got your nose Wevi!
A few things have happened that have been milestones for Little Man. He now giggles (one of my favorite noises ever) and this morning he finally rolled over! I was really hoping that he would hold off for Ross to come home for the rolling over, but we didn't make it. I am thankful for technology because I was able to record both events and send them to him. I know it isn't the same, but I'm glad he is getting to see them as we are! I am ready for Ross to come back and spend some time with us before he takes off for another month of training.
Comments
Post a Comment